Eric Ulteig, AFTS Artist
"For Eric, a self-proclaimed bachelor who has never married or had children, art is what he leaves to the world. Making art is “doing something that conveys emotion, this is what I like about art. I like evoking positive emotions … I like evoking happiness in people. His art style is greatly influenced by nature as he strives to make his pieces feel and appear organic. Eric lives in a home here in Austin though he has lived on the streets. Eric is in a good place in his life now and as a give back to Art from the Streets he donates the annual sales from his art to them."
A beautiful piece by artist Eric Ulteig graces this fanny pack that is the ultimate accessory for people on the go who love art too. This bag it all—the right size, a small inside pocket, and adjustable straps—to become your favorite item if you're going to a festival, getting ready for a vacation, or just like to keep your hands free.
• 100% polyester
• Fabric weight: 9.91 oz/yd² (336 g/m²)
• Dimensions: H 6.5'' (16cm), W 13'' (33cm), D 2¾'' (7cm)
• Water-resistant material
• Top zipper with 2 sliders
• Small, customizable inner pocket without zipper
• Silky lining, piped inside hems
• 1¼'' wide adjustable straps with plastic strap regulators
|Fanny Pack circumference (inches)
||27 ⅝-37 ¾
||35 ⅜-52 ⅜